We are Jackie and Elise and we are cousins and best friends. This is a place where we can record all our fun projects and plans.
Monday, September 3, 2012
Jackie's house news from Saturday Sept, 1
National Earring Day = the day Jackie got to change her earrings. She chose the turquoise flowers she got from Aunt Nicole. Notice the ad for the card sale.
Thanks for reading our blog!!! Thanks for the comment. I do LOVE the earrings and I have changed them a couple of times but have decided to keep the ones I have in (white diamonds) for a week. (Jackie)
I'm so glad you liked your earrings, Jackie! It must be exciting that you could finally change them. I love this blog, you guys are awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading our blog!!! Thanks for the comment. I do LOVE the earrings and I have changed them a couple of times but have decided to keep the ones I have in (white diamonds) for a week. (Jackie)
ReplyDelete